Posts tagged theonlywayisentropy.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on and make 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they were tagged.
1. What was your favorite healthy food?
-Tough one, but I think sweet potatoes!
2. Have you ever been to another country, if so where?
-France, Belgium, Cyprus, Austria, Croatia and Turkey
3. What was your favorite childhood game?
-None of the typical ones, but me and my first best friend used to have a really weird game where one of us pretended to be asleep and the other had to be a monster… it was odd, I don’t really remember the specifics haha
4. If you could only listen to one band/artist forever who would it be?
-Paul Simon, because Graceland is probably the only album I can listen to on repeat and never get sick of. And African music is just <3
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
-Hopefully lecturing at a university, or working towards it, but who knows. Happy, healthy, probably with kids and in a stable career that I love is all I could ask for.
6. Do you believe in fate?
-Ummm… I believe in scientific determinism (to an extent) which I suppose is sort of similar? I believe that certain things are meant to be, but not because of any higher force -other than the laws of nature- that dictates that.
7. How long could you live without electricity?
-Forever if I had to, but I’d be very bored haha
8. Whats your biggest pet peeve?
-People who think that their opinions make them better than other people
9. How tall are you?
10. What should you be doing right now?
-Packing/going to sleep, I’m flying to Turkey tomorrow!!
11. Who is your favorite person on tumblr?
-This is unbelievably hard :( talisas, runsleepygirl, like-rebel-diamonds, funeralformyfat … I could go on!
1. Favourite fictional character of all time?
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest if your life, what would it be?
3. Can you play any musical instruments - if so, what? If not, what would you most like to learn?
4. If you had the power to change one thing about the world, what would it be?
5. What skill do you most wish you had?
6. What do you think is your best physical feature?
7. What do you think is the best feature of your personality?
8. If you had a time machine, where would you go first?
9. Favourite place you’ve visited?
10. Favourite book?
11. One skill that you have and are proud of?
Morning in Prague by Markus Grunau
Joanna! I have never been more jealous.
I am really sorry to hear this- postgrad is such a faff because of people coming from different Uni’s … but yeah the lack of language modules in TRS is not good.
Realistically I wouldn’t have stood a chance of getting in anyway, but it would have been nice to have it on the list of institutions I applied to, and give it another shot since I failed last time. They’re doing some extra-curricular Greek from the John’s Gospel module not, but it’s still not enough and urgh. It’ll be reyt, though… I’ll just have to deal with chosing between unis that will take you without the languages :)
D: Yikes, I worry because my Nana has Osteoporosis. Yet it always surprises me how I’ve lived for 20 years and not broken any bones considering how clumsy I am…
Haha well I managed nearly 20 years of tripping over flat surfaces before I actually broke a bone :’) that’s why it’s a bit worrying that I’ve developed a sudden tendency for bone-breaking just from falling over haha, but with a bit of luck it’ll be nothing more than my own daft clumsiness/drunkenness recently :’)
<3 of sympathy :’)
That sucks. :-( Many healing prayers are headed your way.
:( oh no!! Hope it gets better x
Thanks!! It’s my own silly drunk fault so I shouldn’t really complain. Hopefully it’ll mend soon (:
Yes! Be happy :) From time to time I remember how awful I felt a few years ago and it’s just great how things are today.
theonlywayisentropy replied to your post: Just remembered how the one time I had a solo in a…
I’m sure if you went to music college you’d have been fine!! :) I wish I had your musical talent.
Nah, nerves always get to me, I don’t think I could have hacked a career in performing at all. Oh well :p And don’t say that! It’s not talent as much as perseverance haha